ATTENTION COMPUTER REPAIR GURUS...
The #1 PC Hardware Diagnostics Utility Software That Provides The User With Over 250 True Hardware Diagnostics & Utility Tests Combined
...Is Now Available To YOU TOO!
...Is Now Available To YOU TOO!
PC HARDWARE DIAGNOSTIC SOFTWARE
Computer Engineers, Computer Tech's & End-User's
Fix Computer Hardware at the HARDWARE LEVEL!
SCREEN SHOT OF OS MICRO-SCOPE
Micro2000 Inc. was founded in 1990 to provide professional quality computer PC Hardware Diagnostics for personal computers… or PC’s. At that time, PC hardware diagnostics were available for main-frames and mini-computers, but good PC diagnostics were virtually non-existent. The first product created by Micro2000 was the Micro-Scope software, which immediately garnered a Byte Magazine User’s Choice Award and became the Best-Selling PC hardware diagnostics software of its type in the industry. Through constant innovation, Micro-Scope software remains an industry leader to this day. And now the same software that has remained an industry leader for over 2 decades is finally available electronically. And, of course, this leads us to these 2 BIG QUESTIONS to answer:
#1 - "WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING MICRO-SCOPE V16 QUATTRO?"
The benefits of using Micro-Scope is first and foremost, it does not rely on supporting information from the platform (OS) or the Basic Input/Output (BIOS) of the computer it is diagnosing. Micro-Scope runs its own proprietary OS at the hardware level, so it basically talks to the hardware directly, irregardless of what the operating systems is (Windows, Novell, OS2 etc:) or what the BIOS of that system is reporting. Micro-Scope is in the simplest form, a true hardware diagnostic for true hardware issues. So rather its a crashed drive that you need to activate the drive controller on (SATA, IDE, SCSI etc:), rather you need to go in to CMOS & repartition, rather you need to rebuilt the masterboot record that has been corrupted, rather it's memory testing in any aspect (base, extended, expanded, internal/external cache), rather you need to sterilize a hard drive, rather you need to burn-in a machine (run a thorough "BATCH").....if it's hardware related, Micro-Scope will provide you the power & accuracy to get you on and off the machine in record time. Below is an "overview" of some everyday, common, hardware headaches that can take hours, days, weeks or, depending on your expertise, never even get solved. Check them out and see if any of them ring a bell:
- Operating System Independent
- System Information
- Low Level Format
- Hard Disk Testing
- DMI System Information
- Multi-Processor Support & Testing
- Accurately Identifies Conflicts
- Health Status
- SATA, PATA, IDE and SCSI Identification
- Plug and Play Identification
- PCI Identification
- Batch Tests/Report Features
- Save/Restore CMOS & MBR
- System Board Tests
- Accurate Boot Record and Partition Recovery
- Internal/External Cache Memory Testing
- Real-time Benchmarks
- Secure Wipe
- Reverse Engineered USB Testing
- AND TOO MUCH MORE TO NAME!!! OVER 250 Hardware Test & Diagnosing Features
#2 - "WHATS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THIS OFFER OF THE DOWNLOAD VERSION"
What makes the downloadable version offer so special is that it is available HERE and now for ONLY $99. NOTE: The Micro-Scope V16 Download has sold for $249 & the physical Micro-Scope V16 Quattro CD Kit has sold for $499. Visit http://www.micro2000.com for review of physical product. We have come to a conclusion that everybody simply cannot afford it. But nevertheless, if you want to shop for a new ROLLS-ROYCE, you certainly won't find it at a VOLKSWAGON dealership. Well, we can't help you with the car, but we can extend to you the ROLLS-ROYCE of PC Hardware Diagnostics at a price most can afford. This amazing offer that Micro2000 has put together at this price can only be found HERE. The Micro-Scope V16 Download also comes with the User Manual in PDF format that is 182 pages. In just seconds from now, you can be on your way to having one program that deals with EVERYTHING from low-level formatting to re-partioning in CMOS, testing every aspect of memory and thorough batch testing at the hardware level. Complete drive maintenance & system configuration can't be beat with Micro-Scope. Below are just a few screen shots of the proprietary operating system of Micro-Scope:
The following enhancements have also been added for 2013:
• Modified the Processor Identification for an improved identification string.
• Updated microprocessor identifications and benchmarking.
• Added System or Motherboard Manufacturer Name, Model Number and Serial Number to the Report and System Information screen.
• Added L1, L2, and L3 Cache data to the Report and System Information Screen.
• Added NTFS support to the Partition Display/Editor.
• Partition Editor Enhancements to support NTFS and larger hard drives
• Expanded the IDE Device support from 4 devices to 8 devices.
• Expanded the ability to find all IDE Controllers including SATA and RAID.
• Added Intel Pro 1000 and Pro 100 NIC Support and added 3Com 3C2000 NIC Support.
• Added LBA Sector entry to Hard Disk Editor.
• Added Parallel ATA, Serial ATA, and IDE RAID support to the ATA/SCSI testing and editor (it use to only support ATAPI and SCSI devices)
• Integration of USB-Scope 2.0 – Micro-Scope will have the option to run USB-Scope from the boot option of Micro-Scope
• Multiple Xeon Processor testing
• Expand and display internal cache on newer processors
• Update AMD Athlon XP benchmark testing
• Enhancements on reports – to report hard drive serial number, model number, and motherboard model/serial from DMI
• Added the Multi-Processor tests on Intel Quad Core processors.
• Microscope, MemScope and PuppyLinux now included on the same bootable device.
• SMART (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) support for IDE Hard Disk Drives.
• Added an automated “RUN ALL” from the command line prompt, which performs all tests applicable to the components installed on the system, then saves a report.
• Added support for Serial ATA (SATA) Hard Disk Drives to Identify and diagnose hard drives using SATA HDD.
• Added support for IDE RAID Hard Disk Drives. Ability to support RAID drive controllers using SATA and IDE RAID controllers
• Network Card expansion support
• Added support to test IDE (both SATA and PATA) Hard Disk Drives even if the BIOS do not recognize the drives.
• Integrated USB-Scope 2.0 into the Micro-Scope Suite
BUT WAIT! PLACE YOUR ORDER TODAY AND
DOWNLOAD THE ERASER DISK AS A BONUS!!
HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE WHEN YOU ORDER TODAY!
- Micro-Scope V16 Quattro ISO download
- MS V16 PDF User Manual
- BONUS!! Eraser Disk Site License
- Immediate Access to BOTH
- Technical Support VIA Email